Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Going Into the Playoffs...

So the NBA Playoffs start April 16th and I think we all know who is favored to win the whole thing  this year.........the Miami Heat.........I absolutely despise the Heat. I feel like they have gotten all of these fans and attention because of "The Big Three", Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, and Chris Bosh. Every time I see a Heat jersey I want to SCREAM!!!


I'm an Orlando Magic fan but I have my doubts about them winning the title this year. So my back up team is the Chicago Bulls. I really think they deserve it. Derrick Rose has played outstandingly the entire season and has led the Bulls to be the number one seed in the east, mind you that Rose did this without always having Carlos Boozer or Joakim Noah. When Michael Jordan, the best basketball player of all time, is giving you props, you know you are doing something right.


So Go MAGIC and GO BULLS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment