Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Basketball Movies

Over the years there have been many different types of basketball movies. There have been dramas, children's, and even documentaries. One of the first basketball movies I can remember is Space Jam! I loved that movie it was a major part of my childhood. Space Jam was a cartoon but it incorporated real life basketball players mixing cartoon characters like Bugs Bunny with real life people.


Another great basketball movie is Like Mike. This movie is one of my favorites. It has Bow Wow in it and he plays an orphan who finds Michael Jordan's old shoes which gives him super basketball skills and he ends up being a little 4 foot nothing kid playing in the NBA.


Both of the movies above are great but my ultimate favorite basketball movie and my number two favorite movie overall is..............Coach Carter! I LOVE this movie. It has everything from comedy to intense basketball sequences. I really can't put into words how much I like this movie or even tell you why I like it, I JUST DO!!!


Now moving on to documentaries. I am not a fan of Lebron James AT ALL. You could say I have a very strong passionate dislike for that man, however I did watch his movie More Than A Game. I have to say that the movie was very interesting. I guess I liked it because it wasn't just about Lebron James it was about the whole team and it was a documentary which reminds me of reality TV shows so they interest me. I'd recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment